Toyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition Overview
Previously the Toyota had announced that they will be launching their limited edition of Fortuner. And finally, Toyota has launched the Fortuner TRD Limited Edition in India with a price tag of Rs. 34.98 lakhs for the 4×2 automatic diesel.
The new 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition is packed with new exciting features.
- Fortuner TRD gets a head-up display, 360-degree new monitor with a 360-degree panoramic view.
- Available in the diesel-automatic form with 4-cylinder BS6, 2.8-litre.
- A dual-tone roof.
Exterior differences on the SUV are – Red TRD radiator grille, TRD logo (again in red) at the back with a stylish bumper, dual-tone roof, dual-tone dashboard,18-inch charcoal black alloy wheels.18-inch R18 charcoal all blacked alloy wheels and automatic folding ORVMs.
It carries muscular and sportier looks with powerful performance, hoping to attract a lot of buyers.
Inside the cabin, the new Fortuner TRD limited edition comes with a dual-tone dashboard, black and maroon leather seats with red stitch accents, a smartphone wireless charger, a 360-degree panoramic view multi-terrain monitor, and illuminated sill plates, welcoming door lamp.
Along with that, it includes a built-in monitor system indicating tire pressure. This time Toyota Fortuner TRD has also included an air ionizer in its system.No other changes have been made to the Fortuner in terms of features and the above-mentioned list is in addition to the standard features offered in the car.
Toyota Fortuner TRD Key Specifications
- Fuel Type: Diesel Engine
- BS6 complaint
- Max Power (bhp@rpm) 174.5bhp@3400rpm
- Max Torque (nm@rpm) 450Nm@1600-2400rpm
- Transmission Type Automatic
- Body Type SUV
The powertrain option, as mentioned above, is limited to only one variant. So, customers will get the 2.8-liter, TRD BS6-compliant, 2.8-litre, 4-cylinder, in-line diesel engine that delivers maximum power of 174.5bhp @ 3400rpm and maximum torque of 450Nm @1600-2400rpm. The Fortuner TRD Limited Editionis mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Expected Price in Nepal
- 4×2 AT Diesel: Rs.34,98,000 in India.
- 4×4 AT Diesel: Rs.36,88,000 in India.
The 4×4 version of the car has been priced higher at Rs. 36.88 lakhs in India which means we are soon going to see this beast on Nepali roads with a price of around Rs.1.8 crores to 2.0 crores.
YOU MAY ASK:
- It is suitable for Nepali roads?
- Is it affordable?
Not really, due to the massive amount of tax our government takes.
- Subscribe to our website, enter your email Id and get an instant notification.
- Also, subscribe to our Youtube channel and follow us on Instagram/Facebook.