Hyundai Aura Headlines
Lakshmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd., the official distributor for Nepal, has announced that the new Aura will be available in the Nepali market within these two weeks.
The company has stopped making its compact sedan car Accent and brought the new Aura in the auto-market. The company has not given any data about which variations are coming at this point.
Even though Aura sold in 12 distinct variations in India, the company will bring just a few variations among them that will be sold in the Nepali market.
- LED DRLs, LED taillamps.
- 15-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels.
- Outside door handles garnished with Chrome.
- Wireless smartphone charger.
- Cruise control.
- The sound system from Arkamys.
- Steering wheel wrapped by leather.
The company has built a very sporty and attractive looking car in its latest design language. Comfortable, safe, stylish, and full of technology, the company has expected this car to be trendy among the customers.
The new Auro is quite similar to the Grand i10 Nios. But still, the company wants Aura to have its distinct recognition in the automobile markets.
Aura has this chunky cascading grille at the front and projector headlamps, engraved bonnet, and the triangular inserts made for the projector fog lamps. From its C-pillar, the boot has nicely blended into the tail.
It includes alloy wheels on both front and back tyres. At the rear side, it has an additional LED taillamp along with a neatly attached spoiler. Hyundai Aura appears to be relatively smaller compared with other cars from its segments.
Aura has a great interior, including an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, wireless smartphone charging, and other smart features like analog tachometer,5.3-inch digital MID, reverse parking camera, Android Auto, and Apple Carplay support system.
It has got premium seats providing maximum comfort for the driver. There is enough space for passengers as well.
Aura Engine Specifications
The Hyundai offers three different engine options – 1.2-liter petrol, 1.0-liter turbo petrol, and 1.2-liter diesel engines.
A car with a 1.2-liter petrol engine will come to the Nepali market. The machine was built under the Indian pollution standard BS6.
- The first engine option has a 1.2-liter four-cylinder naturally-aspirated Kappa petrol unit that delivers the peak power of 82 bhp and a maximum torque of 113Nm. It has an AMT gearbox or a 5-speed manual.
- The second engine option has a 1.0-liter T-GDI three-cylinder petrol engine delivering maximum power of 99bhp and maximum torque of 172Nm. It comes with 5-speed manual gearbox.
- The 1.2-liter diesel engines include a 1.2-liter three-cylinder unit delivering maximum power of 74bhp and a maximum torque of 190Nm.
- The Hyundai Aura has already arrived at the Birgunj border. Due to rising cases of the corona, the plan for its launch in Kathmandu has postponed.
Aura Price In Nepal.
The expected price of the Hyundai Aura 2020 is Rs. 33,96,000.
You may ask:
- Is it worth buying the Hyundai Aura?
There are other vehicles similar to Hyundai Auro that can beat Auro in many segments and features. For example, Maruti Suzuki Desire is better than Auro in many aspects.
Being said that, Hyundai Auro is also not a bad option. You can buy Auro. Hyundai Aura is an excellent car to drive.
- How safe is the Hyundai Aura?
Hyundai Aura is equipped with ABD and EBD, dual airbags, seatbelt reminders, and a child seat mount ISOFIX.
These are the safety features of the Hyundai Aura.
- Get notifications by subscribing to our Website.
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel and follow us on Instagram/Facebook.