2021 New Jeep Compass Facelift
The facelift of the SUV ‘Compass’ manufactured in India by the American auto company Jeep is scheduled to be launched on January 7.
According to Life Automobile sources, the Compass Facelift, set to launch in India a few months after its debut in the international market, will be available in Nepal by the end of January 2021.
- The facelift will include a reworked front-end and new alloy wheels.
- It will get a revised dashboard and a much longer features list.
- It will continue with the 2.0-liter turbo-diesel and 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engines.
ALSO, READ | Finally, Toyota Is Joining the EV Market.
Body & Aesthetic
Jeep is going to make extensive changes in the interior and exterior of the Compass.
The Jeep Compass Facelift has a revised headlamp with LED DRL.
The grille has been changed, and the Jeep with Honeycomb has seven new slats.
The front bumper has a fog light housing with a new skid plate. Jeep has also modified the alloy wheels provided in the Compass.
A significant change to the interior will be the redesigned Jeep Compass dashboard features a new 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
Just below the screen is a newly designed AC vent and AC control unit, and HVAC controls that are positioned below it.
The new touchscreen will come with FCA’s Uconnect-5 infotainment system and likely feature integrated Amazon Alexa support.
It will also include wireless Apple Car Play, Android Auto support, and receive over-the-air (OTA) updates.
Jeep will also use enhanced materials, with the Compass facelift’s dashboard featuring double stitch leather and burst aluminum-like material.
This package will be including a new three-spoke steering wheel and a large, full-digital instrument cluster.
Customers will get a three-spoke steering wheel and a fully digital instrument cluster on the new Compass.
It will come with the same 2.0-liter diesel engine and the 1.4-liter turbo-petrol engine.
- The new Compass will have the old 2.0-liter diesel engine. The engine produces 173 hp of power and 350 Nm of torque.
- The 1.4-liter turbo petrol engine will provide 163 hp of power and 250 Nm of torque.
Both of these engines have a 6-speed manual gearbox as standard.
The petrol power compass will have a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic, and the diesel will have a 9-speed torque converter automatic gear choice.
2021 Jeep Compass Competitors
Once launched, the upcoming Jeep Compass will face competition from the Hyundai Tucson.
Jeep is also making a new 7-seat SUV that will distribute its position and powertrain with the Compass.
It will be positioned to rival the Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour.
The Key Specification of 2021 Jeep Compass
- Available Variant: Petro & Diesel
- Wheels: Newly Designed Alloy Wheels
- The new 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Revised headlamp with LED DRL
- FCA’s Uconnect-5 infotainment system
- Receive over-the-air (OTA) updates
- 2.0-liter diesel engine: (Max Power-173 hp) (Max Torque- 350 Nm) (9-speed torque converter automatic gear option)
- 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine: (Max Power-163 hp) (Max Torque-250 Nm) (7-speed dual-clutch automatic)
- Stay tuned for more latest updates.
- Subscribe Free to our mailbox and get instant notifications.