Toyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition Headlines
Previously the Toyota had announced that they would be launching their limited edition of Fortuner.
And finally, Toyota has launched the Fortuner TRD Limited Edition in India with a price tag of Rs. 34.98 lakhs for the 4×2 automatic diesel.
The new 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition is packed with new exciting features.
- Fortuner gets a head-up display, 360-degree new monitor with a 360-degree panoramic view.
- Available in the diesel-automatic form with 4-cylinder BS6, 2.8-litre.
- A dual-tone roof.
Exterior differences on the SUV are – Red TRD radiator grille, TRD logo (again in red) at the back with a stylish bumper, dual-tone roof, dual-tone dashboard,18-inch charcoal black alloy wheels.18-inch R18 charcoal all blacked alloy wheels and automatic folding ORVMs.
It carries muscular and sportier looks with powerful performance, hoping to attract a lot of buyers.
Inside the cabin, the new TRD limited edition comes with a dual-tone dashboard, black and maroon leather seats with red stitch accents, a smartphone wireless charger, a 360-degree panoramic view multi-terrain monitor, and illuminated sill plates, welcoming door lamp.
Along with that, it includes a built-in monitor system indicating tire pressure. Toyota Fortuner TRD also included an air ionizer in its system.
No other changes have been made to the Fortuner in terms of features and the list mentioned above is in addition to the standard features offered in the car.
TRD Key Specifications
- Fuel Type: Diesel Engine
- BS6 complaint
- Max Power (bhp@rpm) 174.5bhp@3400rpm
- Max Torque (nm@rpm) 450Nm@1600-2400rpm
- Transmission Type Automatic
- Body Type SUV
The powertrain option, as mentioned above, is limited to only one variant. So, customers will get the 2.8-litre, TRD BS6-compliant, 2.8-litre, 4-cylinder, in-line diesel engine that delivers maximum power of 174.5bhp @ 3400rpm and maximum torque of 450Nm @1600-2400rpm.
The Fortuner TRD Limited Editionis mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Expected Price in Nepal
- 4×2 AT Diesel: Rs.34,98,000 in India.
- 4×4 AT Diesel: Rs.36,88,000 in India.
The 4×4 version has been priced higher at Rs. 36.88 lakhs in India which means we are soon going to see this beast on Nepali roads with a price of around Rs.1.8 crores to 2.0 crores.
YOU MAY ASK:
- Is it suitable for Nepali roads?
Toyota Fortuner is suitable for Nepali roads. It is very stable and comfortable while driving. The handling of the Toyota Fortuner is very impressive as well.
- Is it affordable?
Not really, due to the massive amount of tax our government takes.
- What are the top variants of Toyota Fortuner?
Here are some top variants of Toyota Fortuner:
- Manual, Petrol, 10.01 kmpl-2.7 2WD MT2694 cc
- Automatic, Petrol, 10.26 kmpl-2.7 2WD AT2694 cc
- Manual, Diesel, 14.24 kmpl-2.8 2WD MT2755 cc
- Is Toyota Fortuner worth buying?
Most of the buyer buys Toyota Fortuner, use it for some time and try to sell it, avoiding much depreciation in vehicle value.
Toyota has one of the best brand image currently in the Global markets. Hence the resale value of the Toyota Fortuner is best.
So, the answer will be yes, Toyota Fortuner is worth buying.
- Get instant notifications by subscribing to our Website.
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel and follow us on Instagram/Facebook.