It’s been a year since Bajaj updated its top-level bike, ‘the Bajaj Dominar’ by giving it a thick USB fork and some minor alterations in the motor. Precisely a year later, Bajaj is representing the Dominar in the 250 cc segment.
This 248.8cc single-cylinder engine is housed in a similar border outline as found in the Dominar 400. As the equivalent recommend, you get a 250 cc engine from the KTM 250. Yet, in contrast to the KTM, this is running on the Bajaj trademark DTSI innovation.
Bajaj Dominar 250 Highlights
Presently the DTSI is running with just twin sparkle plugs rather than triple flashes connects set up like Dominar 400 and essentially this motor may very well be tuned somewhat distinctively to suit the Dominar power cruiser trademark. Here you get the same double parallel exhaust like the Dominar 400.
- Also Read: ROYAL ENFIELD METEOR 350 SPEC LEAKED.
- Also Read: ELECTRIC ULTRAVIOLETTE (f77) MOTORCYCLE COMING SOON.
- Also Read: NEW HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES LAUNCHED IN NEPAL.
Bajaj Dominar 250 Specifications
- Emission Standard BS-VI
- Fuel Tank Capacity 13 L
- Engine CC 248.8 cc
- No Of Cylinder 1
- Max Power 26.6 bhp @ 8500 rpm
- Max Torque 23.5 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- Valves per Cylinder 4
- Fuel Delivery Fuel Injection
Differeneces- Dominar 250 and Dominar 400.
The Dominar 400 gets the aluminium swing arms whereas the Dominar 250 gets the case area swing-arms. What’s more, the other contrast is that as opposed to utilizing spiral tyres, the 250 is using skinnier cross-handle MRF Nylogrip Zapper tyres.
Rather than 150 area on the back of Dominar 400, here you get 130-17 segments back tyre and at the front, a skinnier Nylogrip Zapper which is 118-17 segment tyre.
And in terms of braking, the Dominar 250 uses a smaller, 300mm front Disc, and dual-channel ABS which comes as standard and it is running a slimmer 37mm USD fork.
- Bajaj Dominar 250 top speed is 141 Kmph.
- The mileage of Bajaj Dominar 250 is Kmpl.
- The two different colours are available in 250, which is Red and Black.
Until now it is still uncertain the launch of Bajaj Dominar 250 in the Nepali-Auto market. Following the previous Bajaj pattern of their products in Nepal, we might be able to say that Dominar 250 should be here around festival seasons between September to October.
Bajaj is likely to release its entire line up of BS6 products in this coming year.
You May Ask:
- Dominar 250 worth buying?
The answer might be yes. Although 250cc only powers it, Dominar 250 can be a good contender. It has a slightly heavier weight compared to the other similar segments. Due to this reason, riders can have a great experience because this shall have excellent stability on the roads, and riders can feel better comfort during extended tours.
- Is Dominar 250 good for city rides or highway rides?
Dominar is suitable for both city rides and the highway rides as well. The design and build quality of dominar bike can fit for both. It is a perfect city commute as wells as for the highway tour.
- Should beginner buy Dominar 250?
The answer is yes. The Dominar 250 will be a great bike for both professional as well as beginner riders.
- How to increase the mileage of this bike?
Here are some tips for the better mileage:
- Servicing in proper timing will help for better mileage.
- Maintain the tyre pressure. Check them out.
- Try to fill better quality petrol for your vehicle.
- Rash riding plays a vital role in less fuel mileage. So avoid such riding for better engine health and better mileage.
- Maintain the economy of speed. It is a great way to have better mileage.
- Stop your bike on red lights. Stop the engine.
- Try to park your bike under the shades. Avoid direct heat of the heat.
- Subscribe to our website, enter your email Id and get an instant notification.
- Also, subscribe to our Youtube channel and follow us on Instagram/Facebook.