Hero company has recently launched its new flagship motorcycle the ‘Hero Xtreme 160r‘ in a completely new look at the recent ‘Hero World 2020’ event. According to the subtleties accessible, the Xtreme 160r will be here in Nepal soon. The Xtreme 160r is the initial 160 cc bike to join the Xtreme family.
Xtreme 160R: Looks and Design:
The Hero Xtreme 160 r based on the most current Xtreme arrangement that comes fueled by a 200cc motor. Furthermore, the bike looks appealing and gets an energetic design.
It has got a sporty look where the fuel tank extended towards the rider seat. The Xtreme 160 r comes with LED lighting, full digital instruments, side stand cut off mechanism, and hazard lamps.
Xtreme 160R Engine Specifications
The Hero Xtreme 160 r has a displacement of BS6-consistent air-cooled and fuel-infused engine delivering maximum power of 15.21 PS at 8500rpm and maximum torque of 14Nm at 6500rpm.
Despite being a 2-valve engine, it is one of the unique motorcycles in its segment, eclipsed uniquely by the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V whose 4-valve engine conveys 16PS and 14.1Nm.
Brakes & Suspension
The Xtreme 160 r gets a sharp-edged outline with adaptive forks and a 7-advance preload-movable mono-shock. It gets MRF REVZ tyres on both wheels.
It has got 276 mm disc brake on the front and 130 mm of drum brake at the rear. Equipped with standard single-channel ABS, The Hero will be providing 160r in two variants.
Xtreme 160R will be accessible in three dual-tone shading alternatives: White with Gray, Blue with Gray, and Sports Red with Gray.
The double tone paint choices work out in the right way for the smooth headlamps, darkened headlamp cover, wide seats, and eye-getting body designs.
The Xtreme 160R can hit from 0-60kmph in 4.7-seconds which is pretty impressive for 160 cc motorcycle.
Will Competes Against
- Xtreme 160 r will compete against – TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6, Yamaha FZ-Fi BS6, and Suzuki Gixxer BS6 version in the Nepali auto-market.
You May Ask:
- What is the mileage of the Hero Xtreme 160 r?
The 55 kmpl is an average mileage of Xtreme 160 r. Claimed by ARAI, this is an average mileage for all variants of Xtreme 160 r motorcycles.
- Which is the best Hero bike for better mileage?
Here are some of the best Hero bike for better mileage:
- Hero Super Splendor with Mileage: 68 kmpl.
- Hero Passion XPro with Mileage: 85.6 kmpl.
- Hero Passion Pro with Mileage: 84 kmpl.
- Hero HF Deluxe with Mileage: 82.9 kmpl.
- Hero Splendor Plus with Mileage: 80.6 kmpl
- Get instant notifications by subscribing to our Website.
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel and follow us on Instagram/Facebook.