Husqvarna Motorcycles Overview
The producer of Husqvarna is a Dirt-Bike. Yet, when it presented the Quarter liter rendition of Svartpilen and Vitpilen 250cc, the scene ends up being exceptionally fascinating.
The Husqvarna Nepal is soon going to launch this beautiful machine here in Nepal as well.
For now, the Swedish motorcycle company began with the Husqvarna 250 – Vitpilen and the Svartpilen.
The Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 means “White Arrow” in Swedish. It’s a quarter-liter cafe racer having the same engine as KTM 250 Duke.
These 250cc models are inspired by their elder cousins, the Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 and the Vitpilen 401, and they are currently available in the international markets.
- Also Read: NEW CRUISER FROM ROYAL ENFIELD SPIED.
- Also Read: THE NEW HONDA HORNET 2.0 LAUNCHED.
- Also Read: Okinawa’s R30 Electric Scooter Launching Soon In Nepal.
The Husqvarna Vitpilen 250: Looks & Design
It’s a quarter-liter cafe racer having the same engine as KTM 250 Duke.
The Husqvarna Vipilen 250 has a sporty agronomic design, which means you get low set clip-on handlebars.
The foot peckers are slightly up in terms of riding posture, and it is more committed to sitting lower.
It has got excellent cafe racer vibes based upon its design.
This bike will be good for the urban riding experience.
When sitting on the Vitpilen 250, it feels more like a city bike, while the Svartilen 250 feels cruiser, made especially for the highway.
- Husqvarna Nepal– Vitpilen 250
Vitpilen 250 Engine Specifications
The Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is powered by advanced fuel and has a single-cylinder, four-stroke 250 cc twin over camshafts motor.
It likewise has a parity shaft, which gives us a final smooth execution while riding it.
The Husqvarna 250 Vitpilen has a displacement of 248.cc and conveying the maximum power of 31 HP @ 9000 rpm and the most extreme torque of 24NM @7250 rpm.
Brakes & Suspension
Discussing the brakes, the Vitpilen 250 has a 300 mm Disc brake at the front while the rear has a disc brake of 230 mm.
It has a 2-channel ABS along with alloy wheels, which has a size of 17 inches.
The front suspension has upside-down adaptive forks, while the back suspension holds the customizable Monoshock.
The seat height consists of 835 mm. The bike is 153 kg and conveys the fuel tank limit of 9.5 liters, while the ground clearance of this bike is 145 mm.
- Currently, Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is not available in the Nepal auto-market.
- According to the company [Husqvarna Nepal] source, the official launch of the Husqvarna motorcycles will start at the end of September or October 2020.
You may ask:
- When will the company(Husqvarna Nepal) launch these bikes in Nepal?
Husqvarna Nepal will soon launch these two variants of Husqvarna 250 motorcycles between September and October 2020.
- Does KTM own the Husqvarna 250 Motorcycle company?
Originally the Husqvarna Motorcycle was born in the year 1903 in Sweden. Currently, the Husqvarna bikes are owned by an Austrian company called KTM AG.
- Difference between Svarpilen 250 and Vitpilen 250.
The significant difference between these two bikes is that the Svarpilen is a scrambler, which means it has long single handlebars giving less pressure to riders’ arms.
The scrambler motorcycle generally consists of dual-purpose tires. At the same time, the Vitepilen is a cafe racer motorcycle that has low clip-on handlebars.
While riding this bike, the rider will have to lean forward due to rear-set footpegs.
- Who will launch Husqvarna 250 motorcycles in Nepal?
Husqvarna motorcycles will be sold and distributed in Nepal by the Golchha Group. You can also find them on a Facebook page called Husqvarna Nepal.
- Subscribe to our website, enter your email Id and get an instant notification.
- Also, subscribe to our Youtube channel and follow us on Instagram/Facebook.