KTM 390 Adventure motorcycle has entered the Nepali auto-market. It was one of the most awaited motorcycle here in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Company is the official distributor of KTM motorcycle in Nepal.
The company has announced that the official sale will be going to start from next week. The company also stated that they prepared to bring this motorcycle in Nepal for a long time.
- Also Read: THEE GO LAUNCHED 3 NEW ELECTRICAL MOTORS IN NEPAL.
- Also Read: NEW KTM DUKE 200 BS6 LAUNCHED IN NEPAL.
- Also Read: [LATEST] THE NEW HONDA CBR600RR LAUNCHED 
The primary feature of the KTM 390 Adventure is, it has got lean-angle subtle power control which is switchable and will provide maximum support to professional riders while off-roading. This feature will help riders to have the utmost fun while riding.
The KTM 390 features a full all-LED headlamp/tail lamp, digital instrument console, upright ergonomics, adjustable windshield, full-colour TFT screen with smartphone combining ability, regular 12 V charging port, and optional turn-by-turn navigation.
It has a 14.5-litre fuel tank and claims to have a mileage of 25 kilometres per litre.
This bike tends to have the same engine found in KTM Duke 390. The KTM 390 Adventure has a 373.2 cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled FI BS6 engine.
The engine generated maximum power of 43.5 PS @ 9000 rpm and a maximum torque of 37 Nm @ 7000 rpm. It has a 6-speed gearbox with a standard bi-directional quick-shifter.
The KTM 390 Adventure has a length of 2154 mm, a height of 1400 mm. It has a width of 900 mm while its wheelbase is 200 mm. Likewise, the ground clearance is 200 mm, and the total weight is 158 kg.
Brakes and Suspension
The brakes consist of a 320 mm disc at the front and a 230 mm rear. It has a dual-channel ABS along with off-road mode as well. Furthermore, it has got a 19-inch front and 17-inch rear alloy wheels.
The Adventure Enduro motorcycle uses the same steel trail frame as the KTM 250 Rally. The front has a WP Apex 43 mm upside-down suspension, while the rear has a WP Apex shock absorber.
The KTM 390 Adventure will compete against BMW G 310 GS and the Royal Enfield Himalayan.
Date of Launch
A company source has said that the KTM 390 Adventure, which will go on sale from next week. This bike comes in one variant.
The company has priced KTM 390 Adventure in Nepal at Rs. 10 lakhs.
The key specifications of KTM 390 Adventure:
- Displacement: 373.2 cc
- No. of cylinder: 1
- Maximum power: 43.5 PS at 9000rpm
- Maximum Torque: 37 Nm at 7000rpm
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, Single Cylinder, 4 V DOHC Engine.
- Brakes: Disc brakes on both sides.
- Body Type: Adventure Tourer Bike.
- ABS: Dual Channel.
- Compression Ratio: 12:6:1.
- Total Weight: 162 kg
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooling System.
- Starting: Electric start only.
- Gear Box: 6-speed manual transmission.
- Console: Digital Console.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14.5 litres fuel tank capacity.
- Valve/Cylinder: 4
- Emission Type: BS6
- Motorcycle Brand: KTM
- Get instant notifications by subscribing to our Website.
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel and follow us on Instagram/Facebook.