Royal Enfield’s new motorcycle Meteor 350 is now a very popular model. Royal Enfield brochure was found online with the Meteor 350 images,color options, and also with upcoming motorcycle variants.
The Meteor 350, which was earlier said to be coming to the market will now arrive late due to COVID-19.
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Overview
The new upcoming Meteor 350 cc motorcycle is built on Royal Enfield’s latest J-Platform which is also known as J1D. Now it gets an all-new frame as well as a new engine. The body and design are similar to Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X.
The company will replace Thunderbird 30X and Thunderbird 350 with the new Royal Enfield Meteor 350.
The new Meteor 350 has a round-shaped fuel tank with the bright highlighting color where the frame and overall mechanism is all blacked out.
- Also Read: HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES NOW IN NEPAL.
Meteor 350 Engine Specifications
The all new Meteor 350 will use a new 346 cc air-cooled engine which is set to be more powerful and dynamic. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 will be the first motorcycle to be in the ‘UCE350’ range.
Unlike the present Classic 350(UCE) motor which is built on the old pushrod automation, the New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 (UCE) motor is based on the SOHC system.
British company Royal Enfield has provided a new cylinder air-cooled engine of 346 cc capacity in the new motorcycle. As seen online, the new engine will deliver 20.2 bhp of power and 27 Nm of torque. Hopefully, this time it gets a 6-speed transmission for easy ride and smooth gear shifts.
Furthermore, It will have a superior clutch life with less friction due to its low amount of linkages and parts.
Meteor 350 Variants
From the Leaked Brochure, we can see that the new Meteor 350 will come in 3 different variants– Supernova, Fireball, and Stellar. Each one of these variants will have their own particular set of mechanisms that differentiate them separately.
- The Supernova on the top level will be including alloy wheels, first-class seat material, the color pattern of dual-tone, wind-screen, chrome indicators, and the distinct color fuel tank.
- On the other hand, the Fireball variant will be including features like blacked out modules, body graphics, colored edges, and a distinct color fuel tank.
- Lastly, talking about the mid-spec variant, the Stellar will get first-class symbols, body-colored mechanisms, chrome handlebars, and also backrest at the rear seat.
The new Meteor 350 from Royal Enfield will be packed with the latest features. Also, all 3 variants will be equipped with an inherent half digital instrument cluster and Tripper Navigation.
Additional features like panniers, windshield seats, footpegs, backrests, bash plate, bluetooth with a navigation system and the USB charger for mobiles will be available in the bike.
The company is expected to discontinue the production of the Thunderbird 350 as soon as sales of the new motorcycle begin. The new motorcycle comes with a 15-liter fuel tank, 19-inch front, and 17-inch rear tyres.
The company will make it available in 7 different color variants.
- Royal Enfield has announced that its new motorcycle will be unveiled in India on September 22.
- Subscribe to our website, enter your email Id and get an instant notification.
- Also, subscribe to our Youtube channel and follow us on Instagram/Facebook.