It is the first scooter to have a BS6 complaint to enter the Nepali auto-market.
The new Fascino 125 acquires a retro European styling with a more robust and fuel adequate 125 cc engine.
It now gets an upgraded version supporting a more convenient ride.
The all-new Fascino includes some latest features making it one of the most wanted scooters in Nepal.
Shortly after the sale began, its impact on the market started to show.
- Also Read:  NEW KIA CARNIVAL REVEALED
- Also Read: NEW 2020 VOLKSWAGEN POLO COMING SOON IN NEPAL
- Also Read: HYUNDAI AURA 2020 COMING SOON IN NEPAL
Top 4 features of Fascino 125
(BS6 Complaint) Engine Specifications
The new Fascino has a 125cc FI BS6 engine displacement that generates a maximum power of 8.2 PS @ 6500 and maximum torque of 7.9Nm @ 5000 rpm.
Besides being the first BS6 scooter to enter the Nepali market, it also has FI technology as per BS6 pollution standards.
It is one of the excellent scooters currently available in the Nepali market.
The new BS6 complaint Fascino is robust than the older BS4 complaint Fascino and provides 16% more fuel mileage.
Engine Cut Stand-Censor
Engine Cut Stand-Censor is one of the latest features that Yamaha Fascino owns.
This scooter has a side stand sensor, which is a first-sided sensor scooter in this segment.
When the side stands are installed, the engine of the scooter turns off automatically.
It does seem futuristic as well as very convenient for the riders.
This feature does make the new Fascino stands out among other scooters in the market.
This new feature also helps to avoid accidents.
Another exciting feature of this scooter is the auto-start system.
The engine automatically turns off when the driver stops the scooter, whereas the machine starts automatically when it is accelerated again.
This feature seems one of the most exciting features in the scooter.
This scooter weighs only 99 kg. It is also the lightest scooter in the 125cc segment.
Acquiring lightweight makes it smoother and very easy to handle while riding in the massive city traffics.
The new Fascino weighs 4kg lighter than its previous model.
Mono- shock and telescopic forks, 10 inch back alloy wheels, and a 12-inch front wheel.
It has a CBS rear drum brake and an optional front disc brake.
Hence, these features make the new Yamaha Fascino fi excellent and one of the market’s top-selling scooters.
Yamaha Fascino 125 Specifications
- It has a displacement of 125cc.
- The engine type- 4-stroke/SOHC, 2-Valve, Air-cooled engine.
- Delivers Maximum power of 8.2 PS @ 6500
- Delivers Maximum torque of 7.9Nm @ 5000 rpm.
- It has a fuel capacity of 5.2 liters.
- It has got a Unified Braking System.
- It includes both Kick and Self Start.
- Emission type- Bs6 complaint
- It is equipped with an analog speedometer.
- Length/Width/Height- 1920 mm/685 mm/1150 mm respectively.
- Ground Clearance/Wheelbase/Kerb Weight-145 mm/1280 mm/99 kg respectively.
- It has an under-seat storage capacity of 21 L.
- Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates!