The Yamaha R15 v3.0 is one top-selling bike in Nepal. Being at the top classifications in its segment, Yamaha R15 v3.0 includes some of the best highlights with no compromise to its quality.
Yamaha R15 v3.0: Looks & Design:
The look and configuration are smooth, conveying the force execution for its rider. Although it might glance or styled in a sporty look, it can cause back torment and awkward seating position in all actuality.
Looks seemed very promising and were able to succeed in fulfilling their customer’s requirements—the Yamaha R15 v3.0 designed to attract riders who are more into sportbikes.
Yamaha R15 v3.0: Engine Specifications
Yamaha R15 v3.0 has got a liquid-cooled motor conveying the most extreme power of 19.3 PS @ 10,000 rpm and a maximum torque of 14.7 Nm at 8500rpm. This bike offers a dual-channel ABS, and It has got a slipper clutch, including 6-speed manual transmission.
The engine protected inside Delta Box chassis is in impressive modern design. It has excellent handling, better performance in city areas, and fulfils the rider’s expectations.
Another significant thing about this motorcycle is that it accompanies (VVA) Variable Valve Actuation. VVA assists with improving the power in higher rpm and torque at lower rpm.
Yamaha R15 v3.0 Specifications
- Displacement: 155 cc
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve, S.O.H.C
- Max Power: 3PS @ 10000 rpm
- Max Torque: 7Nm @ 8500 rpm
- Cooling System: Liquid-Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter
- Tubeless Tyre: Yes
- Seat Height: 815 mm
- Braking System: Dual-Channel ABS
- Suspension Setup: Rear Mono-shock and Telescopic Front Forks
- Front Tyre: 100/80-17 (Disc)
- Rear Tyre: 140/70-17 (Disc)
- Kerb Weight: 142 kg
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Colours: Dark Knight, Racing Blue, Thunder Grey
The Yamaha R15 v3.0 packed with some fantastic features. Likewise, it has dual LED Headlamps, an Aluminum swing arm, an LED Tail Lamp, a Redesigned Pillion seat, a Negative Instrument cluster, and Dual Channel ABS.
- The Yamaha R15 v3.0 top-speed is 136 kmph.
- The average mileage of the Yamaha R15 v3.0 is 40 kmpl
Price of Yamaha R15 v3.0
Lastly, the price of the Yamaha R15 v3.0 is Rs. 4,64,900. Even though for 150cc, it is also the most expensive bike in the Yamaha category. It is a flagship motorcycle of Yamaha.
Yamaha R15 v3.0 offers a dual-channel ABS, and it is pretty expensive compared to other brand’s motorcycles of its level.
- Gives better mileage
- Powerful performing bike
- It is a great looking bike with a sporty design.
- Handling is great.
- Creaky or Tight suspension
- Troublesome riding position in longer rides.
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Competitors: Yamaha MT 15, Suzuki Gixxer SF, KTM RC 200
VESPA & APRILIA NEW SHOWROOM
The Two Wheelers’ MV Dugad Group has introduced a completely new showroom in Teku on this Thursday. Dugad Brothers and Sons Pvt. Ltd. is the distributor of the Italian brand Piaggio’s Vespa and Aprilia in Nepal.
The showroom has initiated by Vice President Vivek Dugad and Director Urvi Dugad. The company reported that the keys of scooters were given to six clients on a similar occasion.
Also, Read :
- (New) Jeep Wrangler in Nepal 2020.
- DFSK Glory 560 in Nepal.
- The teaser of Ssangyong’s first electric SUV goes public.
Thinking about accommodation of buyers, the company expressed the scooter can be bought on the web and passed on to the spot needed by the customer.
The company has likewise revealed the ‘New Normal COVID 19’ scheme focusing on Covid-19. Under this scheme, there is a scheme to figure out how to purchase Vespa and Aprilia at a cash discount of Rs 5,000 and zero % financing cost.
Likewise, the company will give official caps, foot mats, bike spreads, and keyrings of Vespa and Aprilia as gifts.